Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Odell - Red Ale (Seasonal)


      Odell's Red Ale is the perfect beer for any spring day and is an ale that lands close to my heart.  This is one of my favorite of the Odell Ales and is one that causes me to constantly harass my less beer inclined friends to buy it.  

      Review: This Red Ale offers a wonderful nose full of smells like lemon zest, earthy pine notes, and hints of banana and citrus.  The smell alone is enough reason to purchase this wonderful brew.  It has tastes similar to the smell but with the powerful backbone of earthy and malty flavors and a wonderful array of hop character.  This red ale sits on your tongue with a smooth and well balanced feel that keeps your mouth waiting for that next sip.  This is one of my favorites and is a beer that seems to make the moments I am drinking it memorable.  Odell's Red Ale is a beer that can bring beer enthusiasts and the average beer drinker that much closer and for that I salute Odell Brewing on this great brew.  Thanks and I cannot wait for the release of the Double Pilsner!


Cheers!

Rate Beer: 96
Beer Advocate: 90
My Rating: 98

No comments:

Post a Comment